Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr & Mrs Bhupati ...to-be!!

This weekend is the anticipated wedding of ever so lovely Lara Dutta and long time beau, Mahesh Bhupati. Together they make such a cute couple! I've been waiting online to get glimpses of them dressed for their differet occasions. I really cant wait to see Lara all dolled up as a beautiful bride! They're wedding is going to have a Victorian theme, according to Times of India. I cant wait to see!

Here they are arriving in Goa together for their wedding festivities to begin! (2/17/11)

I love how simple Lara's dressed. I love this outfit of hers.

Arent they just too cute!? 

I'll keep posting pictures from their wedding as they come available! I cant wait to see and share them with you guys! yayyy! (I love weddings -- cant you tell!? :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment