Sunday, March 14, 2010

Because I found it funny...

So here is something I just had to share with you guys, just something that I found hilariousss!!


Have you guys heard of the 'Golden Kela Awards?' ...no? Welllll then please, let me tell you all about them haha. Basically, they're awards given to the WORST of everything in Bollywood cinema. From worst film to worst actor to worst on-screen pair. So you ready for this years winners?

*drum roll please*

And the winners are:

Worst Actress:   Kareena Kapoor   for 'Kambhakkt Ishq'
Worst Actor:   Harman Baweja    for 'What's your Rashee'
Bas Kijie Bahut Ho Gaya award:  Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar
Baawra Ho Gaya Hai Ke award:  Both Sylvester Stallone and Denise Richards
Worst Supporting Actor:  Ranvir Shorey for 'Chandni Chowk to China'
Worse Supporting Actress:  Deepika Padukone for Chandni Chowk to China
Worst Film:  'Kambakht Ishq'
Worst Director:  Ashutosh Gowariker
Worst Pair award:  Rani Mukherjee and Shahid Kapoor for 'Dil Bole Hadippa'
Black Award for Emotional Blackmail:  Amitabh Bachchan for 'Paa'
Dara Singh Award for Worst Accent:  Abhishek Bachchan in 'Delhi-6'

Sooo.. what do you guys think? I have to disagree with a few. First off, I dont think Kareena Kapoor was THAT bad in Kambhakkt Ishq. I've only seen the movie once, which was premier night last year. I'll have to rewatch the movie I guess. Second, I actually like Madhur Bhandarkar. His films are different. Next, worst film, Kambhakkt Ishq? Really? I mean there were far worse films this past year. Not that I really liked Kambhakkt Ishq or anything but I mean come on, was it truely THAT bad? And for Worst pair award, I cant believe they chose Rani and Shahid. I love both of them and I dont think they look that bad on screen. A more worse pair on screen would have to be Shahid and Priyanka in Kaminay. Or even SRK and Kareena Kapoor in Billu Barber (was that last year?) Anyways, point being, I dont think they are THAT bad of a onscreen pair.
As for the rest of the awards? I have to totallyyy agree. I think the biggest FAIL was Chandni Chowk to China. I didnt even watch the film. But I didnt hear ONE person say that they liked the movie.
Comments? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment