Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fear This Fact-or!

If you didnt already know, India has its own version of 'Fear Factor' called 'Khatron ke khiladi.' It's basically all the same stuff, just with an 'indian twist' to it. I'm not a big fan, but wanted to share this with you. The new host this season will be Priyanka Chopra. She's hosting the special IPL (Indian Premiere League) edition of the show on Colors with 13 famous cricketers (both Indian and International players).

Really? First off, I don't think of Priyanka as this big, tough girl. So I dont really understand why she was asked to host. But then again, maybe I just think like that because I dont really like her. Dont get me wrong. She's a good actress, just not one of my favorites.

What do you guys think? Would you watch the show just because of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment