Sunday, April 25, 2010

Movie Review: Paathshala

Last week I watched Paathshala and thought about giving you guys a quick little review about the movie. I'm actually a fan of Nana Patekar and Shahid Kapoor. I was kind of looking forward to seeing them in a movie together. Buttttttt I wasnt too impressed with the movie itself.

The movie did nothing about keeping my attention from the beginning til the end. I watched the movie while cooking and doing some homework. Needless to say, It didnt sidetrack me at ALL.

Basically the movie is about today's education system in India and how ethics and morals towards teaching just arent what they used to be. It's about how some school's are all about being in the spotlight and making money rather than focusing on the quality of education that is coming out of their institution.

On a whole, Nana Patekar and Ayeshia Takia play their parts well. But it's Shahid again who sticks out and makes you believe in his character.

I give this movie a 1.5-2 out of 5.

Not really worth the watch unless you are reallyyy bored.

1 comment:

  1. i agree wid u ....its not a superb film....
    i give 2 out of 5...

    ReplyDelete