Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Size Zero

This month's new cover girl for Marie Claire India, is the beautiful Bipasha Basu. She looks absolutely gorgeous!

In this latest edition she talks all about her being 'fit' and 'fabulous.'
"Initially, it was very tough. I was taking out one hour every day and suddenly I was a selfish girl who wasn't giving the extra time after work to her family or boyfriend." Commenting on the 'Size Zero', the latest catchword of the industry, Bips opines that, "The size-zero propaganda is disturbing. I prefer to stress on the word fit, not thin." One word of praise goes undoubtedly to this PYT and that's her confession! While many may lie about their eating habits, Bips is one helluva of a gal, who has no qualms in saying "I eat a lot because my fitness is planned that way. Sometimes, I eat more than John!"

Her new work out video also released this month. I finally got my hands on the dvd and will be trying the work out soon. I'll do a review on it as soon as i get a chance to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment