Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I HATE LUV STORYS!

**I meant to post this earlier, but I guess I must have clicked on the "save now" button instead of "publish." oops! oh well.. better late than never!! :-) **
















The movie I am anticipating more than any other this summer is definately I hate luv storys!! The trailers are sooo cute! A Dharma house production, meaning produced by Karan Johar! It has 2 great actors, Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor. SOOOO mark your calenders ladies and gentlemen! JULY 2ND, 2010!!

*FYI* The music currently being played on my blog is from this movie!
LOVE this quote!
"Bade bade desho mein, aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai!"

One of the best quotes EVER!! Dont you agree? If you dont know what movie that's from, you might as well go shoot yourself now (no not literally), because you're definately NOT a big bollywood fanatic.

What do people look forward to in life when they dont have Bollywood? I mean seriously... if your indian and not fobby enough to watch indian movies.. your wasting your life.. sorry. :-)

Anyways, back to the topic at hand....... IHLS!


Here's the trailer to the upcoming film! 





Aghhhh I'm sooo exciiiited!!!!! Arent you??

No comments:

Post a Comment