Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Randomness

Hello hello!

So this blog post is about a bunch of random stuff going on! Something for you to read basically! haha This week has been such a crazy week for me I finally finalized my trip to London! (woo hoo!!) On top of that, since I'll be gone for two weeks, I'm missing 3 tests at school... alll of which I'm making up this week. Yay me! I know. All while that is going on, I'm trying to fit in shopping for my trip and working out. Ok well now that I write it all out it, doesnt seem like that much.. but trust me it really is! I'm sooo exhausted after working 8 hours in the hospital, that I dont even know how I have the strength to work out when I get home. But somehow I do. I come home, relax for a little bit, then get up and cook dinner, clean up the mess after dinner, workout, study, go to bed.. and start all over again! Boy will I be relieved when this week is finally over! I have soo much more shopping to do this weekend.. I cant wait! Wish my Shiney was here to help me shop and dress me all cute. :-(   Miss you Shiney!!

Hmm.. so what else is going on? Not much really. The music for Sanjay Dutt's next film Lamhaa released this week. The film also stars Bipasha Basu and Kunal Kapoor.


I havent really given the music a chance yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you guys know how the album is.

This is a totally random picture, but I felt like sharing it because I like the colors. Love me some pink and purples! Something eye catchy about this.. right? Not so much her though, this is Bhairavi Goswami.



Here's one picture that I love!! Such an artistic and beautiful picture. I'm not a fan of Celina Jaitley, but I LOVE what she's wearing!

(click on the picture if you want to see it in full size)

Anyways, I hope this is enough to keep you guys going for now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment