Sunday, June 6, 2010

I shall update more often. I shall update more often.

Hello hello lovelies!
Long time no blog! And of course the same ol' excuse.... I've been sooo busy! But it's the truth! I'm going to try to update my blog as much as I can within the next 1 1/2 weeks because after that, I'll be MIA for 2 weeks. I'm going to my cousin's wedding in London which I am so totally stoked about!! Which should be soo much fun, all of my family is going! I havent seen most of my family since my wedding which was 2 1/2 years ago.. can you believe it!? Boy does time fly fast when your having a good time :-) I'll post some pictures from my trip as soon as I get back!

On that note, I also decided that I'm going to make this blog all about me and my life. I dont always have things about Bollywood to share, but I'll always have retarded stuff about me to talk about :-) haha So basically things that are going on in my life.. i.e. my hubs, family, work, class, stuff at home, my random shopping spree's, and of course about my wonderful Buzo!!

He looks soo mean in this picture haha. What a little mess maker he is! I swear I dont need kids anytime soon because of him! Such a handfullll!

















So the first 'Bollywood related' thing I want to talk about is Kites. Despite all the horrible reviews people gave about Kites, I have to disagree. It really wasn't a horrible film but also didnt live up to the expectations. It's probably not worth wasting money in a theatre for, but for me myself, I would go out and rent it to watch at home. If you guys want me to give a detailed review of the film, I'll be more than happy to do that.
















Isn't Barbara Mori just stunning!?























Gorgeous!






















OK I'll stop now, haha.


So the next thing I wanted to talk about, is a movie that's releasing soon.



Mani Ratnam's 'Raavan' releases next weekend! Although the trailers look kind of weird, I'm looking forward to watching it. The director and cast look promising. But really cant get my hopes up too high lately.
*The Theatrical Trailer - Raavan*

OK this is good enough for now, gotta go put food on the table! Made Aloo Gobi, Raita and roti.. yum!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment