Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to reality!

Hello August!

Is it just me or has this year been flying by!? I cant believe we are already into August! But I'm glad its here and I'm ready for the fall! Fall/Winter is my favoriiiite time of the year! why? Janamashtmi, Navratri, Karva Chauth, Diwali, My Birthday!, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Years! and plenty of others inbetween as well. woo hoo!

So anyways, just a quick little update! I know Ive been back for almost a month now from my trip to London, but Ive been soo busy since the day I got back! Now that I'm all settled back in.. back to the blogging world! yay! :-) Yesterday, the hubs and I went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was pretty awesome! The weather couldve been worse but it was hot enough to where we were drenched in our own sweat! yuckkk!
Here's one of the pics hub took..















He's sooo proud of this picture! haha But it really is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment