Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random

Hello lovelies!

Today was a pretty fast day for me. Normally I hate Tuesdays because I feel like "ughh it's only Tuesday!?" But since it was my last day at this Clinical Rotation, it went by super fast. Plus it just happened to be super busy. I'm looking forward to the long weekend though! We're probably going to the beach, if the weather permits that is! If not, I'm planning to go see "We are Family." It got pretty good reviews by critics. I'll go take a watch and then write a review sometime during the weekend.
Doesnt Kareena look fabbb in the movie stills!?

A few weeks ago was the India International Jewelry week. I totally forgot to share some awesome pictures from that event! I saved the pictures to my computer and never got the chance to upload them. But here are a few of Deepika Podukone. Doesnt she look gorgeous!? Such a pretty bride! My favorite thing about her (besides her 'to die for' dimples) would have to be her confidence and the way she carries herself. Not all models or former models have that.

By the way, I loove her jewelry! I love love the necklace! Something totally different and eye catching!




Anyways, I'm gettin pretty tired now, more blogging tomorrow! It's way back wednesday tomorrow!! woo hoo!! Y'all do know that I always have the songs chosen in advance right!? Ive been thinking about the song since this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment