Thursday, August 12, 2010

Songs of the Month!


I decided that I'm going to start a routine of top 10 hit songs of the month. Everyone knows that I obviously have THE BEST taste in Hindi music. :-) And with that said, I'm going to share my love for music with all of you! Let me know what you think of the songs, and where you think each one should be on the list.

Here is my list of top 10 songs of this week:


#10. I Hate Luv Storys - Title



#9. Milenge Milenge - title



#8. We are Family - Aankhon mein neendhein



#7. Aashayein - dilkaash dildaar



#6. Kattha Meetha - Sajde



#5. Kajraare - title



#4. Kajraare - Rabba luck barsa



#3. Aisha - Gal mitthi mitthi bol



#2. Once upon a time in Mumbai - Pee loon




** AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!
The Number one song of the week, that I just cant seem to get enough of..

#1. Dabang - Tere mast mast





ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment