Sunday, September 12, 2010

I heart Reality TV!

First off, if there's anything you know about me, then you know that I am a reality TV junky! My absolute all time favorite of these is 'Big Boss'(India)! Big Boss is the equivalent to the American/British 'Big Brother' show. You have a  certain number of housemates all staying under one roof and doing all kinds of different activities or challenges and once a week the housemates vote on who they want to evict from the house. The difference between the American and Indian versions is that the housemates in the Indian show are all famous people (or were famous at one time). I fell in love with the show this past season and even made the hubby addicted! It's just THAT good!

This past season the host was Amitabh Bachchan. The housemates were music composure/director Ismail Darbar, former big actress Poonam Dhillon, actor Kamaal Khan, actress/model Sherlyn Chopra, son of boxer/actor Dara Singh- Vindu Dara Singh, former model/actress and current doctor Aditi Gowitrikar, TV and movie actors, husband and wife Bhakhtiyaar and Tanaaz Irani, famous actress/model Rakhi Sawant's mother Jaya Sawant, actress Shamita Shetty, fashion designer Rohit Verma, famous comedian Raju Srivastav, famous cricketer Vinod Kambli, German model/actress/singer Claudia Ciesla and top fashion model Parvesh Rana.  WOW.. can you say a houseful of DRA-MA!! :-) it was awesome!

This is the picture of Big Boss Season 3 Cast, minus Parvesh Rana. He was added later through a public vote. The final winner of the show was Vindu Dara Singh. And boy did he play it well!

I cant wait for the new season to start. I'm constantly checking up on news about the house and who's going to be in it this year. I know I am super excited to know that Salman Khan is going to be this year's host! woo hoo!! You know he's definately going to make sure everyone has fun! This show is going to be his life for the next 6 months(or however long it is this time). He ditched his 'Dus Ka Dum' show just for this! :-O

The new season starts in October, and trust me, you will DEFINATELY be seeing lots of blogs about the show! I'm going to be watching it religiously every single day. So I'll update you on the gossip if you dont get the chance to watch. Andddd you can come and talk to me about the show!

NEW BIG BOSS SEASON 4 PROMO



BIG BOSS SEASON 4 PROMO 2




BIG BOSS SEASON 4 PROMO 3




ONE MORE PROMO!





Get excciiiited ya'll!! It's going be the best show this fall! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment