Saturday, September 11, 2010

Review: We Are Family























Last week I got the chance to watch 'We are family.' Sorry I didnt write the review any sooner, but i got extremely busy with LIFE! Anyways, I went into this film open minded. I was in the mood to watch a Bollywood movie and this hit the spot for the night. And for everyone wondering, yes this movie is like 'Stepmom' but if you are a lover of Bollywood films, you'll still give it a chance like I did. :-)

















First off, I'm not a big fan of Arjun Rampal. I am not one of those girls who thinks he's extremely good looking. Sorry! I dont think he can act and none of his previous movies ever showed his ability to me. No, not even in 'Om Shanti Om.' But for the first time ever, I have to say, he didnt do that bad of a job in this film.
















Kareena and Kajol did an amazing job of living their roles and their on screen chemistry just made the movie worth watching. They both looked gorgeous and played their characters beautifully. The 3 children in the movie did such an amazing job. They made you believe in their characters.



This movie definately made me tear up a few times. Which shows that every single person did a good job in playing their roles. I dont want to give away too much, since I know some of you really want to see this movie. I do reccommend this for girls to see. It's an emotional chic flick, so have the tissues handy! :-)

I give this movie a 3.75 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment